UK Prestige Car Brokers – the best way of buying and selling cars ....... from a Ford to a Ferrari.
UK Prestige Car Brokers are specialists in finding your perfect car, from a Ford to a Ferrari. Whether looking to buy or sell any car, our clients all benefit from our years of industry experience, breadth of contacts and private, personal and highly professional service. We work with private and business clients, dealers and a range of other agents and firms to find, sell or source some of the finest and most exclusive vehicles available as well as the sort of cars most of us drive every day.
UK Prestige Car Brokers – an automotive consultancy providing:
- A personal and professional service to private and business clients looking to buy and/or sell cars, from a Ford to a Ferrari.
- You will get a great deal on your New (or pre-owned) car and an unbeatable part exchange allowance (if applicable) without the time consuming hassle of dealing direct with Car Dealers.
- We will also help you make an informed decision as to how best to finance (PCP, HP, personal and business leasing etc) your new or used car as car finance plans can be a minefield for many people.
- We are so confident that we can get you the best possible deal on your New or pre-owned car that we offer a “Price Guarantee”.
- Let us find the car of your dreams for you whilst you get on with your life!
- Thinking of selling your car? Talk to our Director, Colin Smith, who, with many years of Motor Trade experience, will assist you in achieving the best possible price for your car without the inconvenience of selling it privately or hawking it round the Car Dealers.
- You do not pay us a fee for our services as we will be paid a fixed fee (normally 1% to 2% of the sale price) by the Dealer who ultimately supplies or buys your car.
Please browse the rest of our site for further details of how we can help you and then give us a call on 01422 230689 or 01625 836373 to discuss further. We love talking cars so just call for a chat!
Edgar Smith, the great grandfather of Halifax Motor Company’s current Director, commenced business as a cycle trader in 1895 in New Bank, Halifax.
Moving later into Broad Street he was the first trader in Halifax to cater for the Motor Trade. In 1903 Edgar opened what was then considered to be the largest garage for miles around at the corner of Weymouth Street and Northgate. In 1908 he built a motor car, the “County Car”, which still survives today and is pictured below. In 1911 Edgar formed Halifax Motor Company Ltd and in 1914 the company was granted one of the very earliest Ford franchises in the UK.
Edgar brought his sons Sidney, George and Oswald and daughters Florence and Hilda into the business and from humble origins in Weymouth Street, Halifax the firm moved to much grander premises at Skircoat Road, Halifax in the early 1920s.
After the second world war the company took on the Truck franchise for Ford and specialist Commercial vehicle premises were built at Church Street, Halifax and the 2 joint MD’s of the business, Derek and Geoffrey, grandsons of the founder, saw the business expand dramatically through the 1950?s and ’60s. The 50th anniversary of the Ford franchise in Halifax was celebrated in grand style at the Skircoat Road showrooms in 1964 with a guest appearance by the then current F1 World Champion, Jim Clark. A new purpose built Accident & Repair Centre was opened in 1963 at Springfield Works, West Vale, Halifax and a Used Car forecourt was opened at South Parade, Halifax in the late 1960s.
1971 saw the business merge with Bradshaws Motor House, a family owned Ford Main Dealership in Preston to form the Halshaw Group and then in 1978 merged with PJ Evans, a Birmingham based business holding Austin Rover, Jaguar and Rolls Royce franchises to form the Evans Halshaw Group.
Colin Smith, the current MD of Halifax Motor Co Ltd, joined the company from Ford Motor Company in 1981 as General Parts & Service Manager and then in 1986 succeeded his father, Derek, as the 4th generation Smith to be Dealer Principal of a Halifax Ford Dealership.The Halifax Ford Dealership then changed its name in 1987 to Evans Halshaw (Halifax) Ltd but Halifax Motor Co Ltd was reformed in 1992 by Colin who took over the Ford Retail Dealer franchise in Ilkley and traded under the name of Ross Bros Ilkley. After 5 years of successful trading a combination of Ford’s changing policy towards Retail Dealers and serious disruption to the business caused by Yorkshire Water, the difficult decision to close the business was taken by the the Smith family, who formed the Board of Directors at the time.
After 15 years as a dormant Company in 2013, the present Directors, Colin and Linda Smith, were delighted to reform Halifax Motor Co Ltd trading under the name of UK Prestige Car Brokers with offices in Halifax and Wilmslow. We look forward to sourcing any make of car, from a Ford to a Ferrari, to and from the Motor Trade for friends, customers from the past and of course new customers in the future.
UK PRESTIGE CAR BROKERS “PRICE GUARANTEE”
- UK Prestige Car Brokers will guarantee that the deal we agree on your behalf for your new or pre owned car (including your part exchange where applicable) will be the lowest price currently available in the area.
- If you find a lower price (price to change where a part exchange is included) for an identical car (pre owned cars must have a mileage within 1000 miles) within 3 days of signing the order form paperwork and paying the deposit required, UK Prestige Car Brokers will refund the difference in price in full (conditions apply – see below).
We can make our professional network of contacts available to Trade Buyers who wish to source a particular prestige car for stock or to satisfy their own clients.
We have contacts nationwide so please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
We would also be delighted to speak with any franchised and/or independent dealers with a view to them becoming part of our network for supplying new and pre-owned cars to our clients – please call 01422 230689 and ask for Colin Smith.
Please also contact us for a competitive underwrite on any prestige car – we specialise in Ferrari, Maserati, Bentley, Porsche, Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Volkswagen.
Whitecar uses the best technology combined with the best customer service to deliver a car hire experience beyond expectation.
Our price includes insurance, extra drivers and unlimited mileage.
We don’t require a deposit and vehicle charging is included across the UK and Europe.
The Whitecar fleet is available for hire from our locations across the UK.
Diamond Tech Detailing
Professional car detailing company offering from professional car wash to a full paint correction detail. Restore and Protect with Ceramic or wax coatings.
Watch this video to see what a ceramic coating can do for your car https://www.facebook.com/Diamondtechdetailing/videos/1995658537350450/
Call Mantas direct at Diamond Tech on 07446 088239 or for more information go to https://www.diamondtechdetailing.co.uk/about
Forster Dean Solicitors
Forster Dean Motoring law is a specialist department within Forster Dean Solicitors which specialises in defending Motoring Offences and keeping drivers on the roads.
At Forster Dean Solicitors, we understand how confusing and hopeless it might seem when facing unjustified penalty points, the potential loss of your driving licence, the loss of your employment, or even a prison sentence, especially when it is possible that you are being wrongly prosecuted for an offence.
No matter where you are in England or Wales, our specialist motoring lawyers are on hand to fight your corner. Our experience tells us that no matter how bleak your situation may appear to you right now; almost every motor prosecution can be successfully defended.
As proud partners with UK Prestige Car Brokers, we are able to offer our exclusive Licence Protection Service to UKPCB clients for FREE. As a member of Licence Protection, you will enjoy a number of benefits, including access to a comprehensive online motoring law database and round the clock access to a specialist motoring lawyer who will provide free initial advice about any offence. Call 0333 323 1830, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.forsterdean.co.uk/motoring-law for further information.
LANDLINES – MOBILES – VEHICLE TRACKING – OFFICE 365 – LONE WORKER SOLUTIONS – IN-VEHICLE CRASH CAMERAS
Whether you need to improve just one of those elements, or feel you need a complete review of your digital communications portfolio – Codeblue Communications technical support and customer service teams will fully review your requirements and propose an independent solution that is right for your business.
THE SERVICE GOES WAY BEYOND SIMPLY MAKING A SALE – Codeblue prides themselves on the longevity and trust that are at the heart of their customer relations.IMPARTIAL ADVICE – DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – IN DEPTH PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
For more information go to www.codebluecomms.co.uk
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your company vehicle fleet with you in more detail. A simple fact finding exercise will allow us to assess all areas of your fleet and processes. We can then provide you with fleet solutions that are specifically tailored to your business with the aim of reducing your fleet costs, administration and risk.
For more information go to www.truefleet.co.uk
UK Prestige Car Brokers – Key Franchise Benefits:
- UK Prestige Car Brokers support their franchisees to help them build a successful business from day one
- Use of the UK Prestige Car Brokers brand name trading in your own area
- Confidence that you are working with a proven business formula
- Full training given in all aspects of the business formula
- Comprehensive start up package
- Non territorial so no restrictions on referrals etc
- A fully integrated website, Dedicated landing Page and E Mail
- Tailor Made CRM System
- Personal mentoring and support
- Franchise Operations Manual
- 5 year franchise agreement with right to renew
Register your interest
To register your interest in this franchise opportunity, please complete the short form below and we will get back to you shortly.